Top 10 Best Power Banks In India (2020) – Reviews And Buyer’s Guide
Mobile phones have become an inevitable part of life nowadays. From official work to doing online shopping to chatting with nearest and dearest, we use the phone.
As mobile phones have to face such a huge exposure, therefore, the battery gets drained very easily and you need to charge it again and again.
When you are at your house or in your office, then charging mobiles is not a big deal. The problem arises when you are in traveling and you don’t have direct access to electricity.
Here power banks act as a savior and will help you in charging you mobile phones without any issues. This is perhaps the handiest invention.
The market is flooded with a number of power bank manufacturers and choosing the best one is a very tedious job. Just for the sake of earning money, there are a number of crooks that provide fake and worthless products.
Hence after analyzing a number of different power banks I have listed down the Best power banks in India (2020). I have kept my eyes blindfolded for brand names so as to ensure an unbiased review.
P.S: As always I have kept my eyes blindfolded for the brand name engraved to ensure an unbiased product review.
P.P.S: I have mentioned all the features in a much-elaborated manner here. If you don’t have ample time that you can go for a quick summary of the details to save your time
Check out the list below:
Top 10 Best power banks in India (2020)
1) Lenovo 13000mAH Lithium-ion Power Bank PA13000
2) Mi 20000mAH Li-Polymer Power Bank 2i
3) Ambrane PP-11 Lithium Polymer Power Bank
4) Syska Power Port100 L1002J 10000mAH Lithium-Ion Power Bank
5) Duracell PB10050 5002732 Lithium Ion Powerbank
6) Lapguard LG803 20800mAh Power Bank
7) Zinq Technologies Z10KI 10000mAh Lithium-Ion Power Bank
8) Intex IT-PBA 20K Poly 20000mAH Lithium Polymer Power Bank
9) Pebble Pico Pocket Sized 10,000 mAh Power Bank
10) Coolnut High Capacity Power Bank 20000mAh for all Smartphones
With a capacity of 13000 mAH, Lenovo Power bank has topped the chart. High in power and light in weight, this is a perfect fit for long exposure. It comes with a matte plastic exterior and looks stylish also.
- Fully Charged Time: 10 hours
- Light Weight: 120 grams only
- Dual USB output (can charge two devices at a time)
- Battery Display indicators to show the status of battery charging
- Input connector type: USB 5V/2A
- Output connector type: USB 2.0 A 5V/2.1A
- Warranty: 1 Year
This comes with 20000 mAH capacity and can easily charge two devices at a time. MI brand name has again given an absolute masterpiece. Check out the specifications below:
- Li-Polymer Power Bank
- Capacity 20000mAH.
- Comes with AC adapter
- Ultra-Fast Charging
- Can charge USB-C Laptops
- Fully Charging Time: 7-10 hours
- Warranty: 6 months
Third into the list is Ambrane PP-11 10000mAH Lithium Polymer Power Bank. It comes with 10000mAH Capacity. Compact and Lightweight in design, hence carrying this is very easy.
- Capacity 10000mAh
- Lithium Polymer Battery.
- Dual USB output to charge two devices simultaneously
- 2 USB ports one Micro USB and the second Type C ports.
- High-speed charging technology
With a capacity of 10000mAH Syska Power Port100 L1002J 10000mAH, Lithium-Ion Power Bank is next in the list. It comes with Triple USB charging. This allows you to charge 3 devices at a time.
- Lithium-ion batteries
- Comes with the led torch
- Prolonged battery life.
- Triple USB charging so you can charge three devices
- Overcharging and discharging protection feature
- Warranty: 06 months
Duracell PB10050 5002732 10050mAH Lithium Ion Powerbank
5th in the list is Duracell PB10050 5002732 Lithium-Ion Powerbank. It has a capacity of 10050 mAH. It comes with a 3-year warranty from Duracell Brand. Top rated by more than 3000 people, this is worth try.
- Lithium-ion battery
- Capacity: 10050 mAH
- Dual charge technology so that you can charge two devices at a time
- 4 levels LED indications that display the charging level of the power bank.
- 2x faster-charging speed
Lapguard LG803 20800mAh Power Bank
A massive 20800mAh Power Bank from Lapguard Brand is sixth into our list.. It comes with 1 year warranty from Lapguard Brand. The power bank is suitable for all android and iOS devices which requires a 5V charge input.
- Capacity: 20800 mAH
- Intelligent IC which manages over-charged, discharged, voltage, current, etc conditions
- Built-in 4 LED indicators to display battery backup
- Input connector type: 5V-2.0A
- Output connector type: 5V-2.5A
- Warranty: 1 year
Zinq Technologies Z10KI 10000mAh Lithium-Ion Power Bank
Z10KI 10000mAh Lithium-Ion Power Bank comes with 3 USB output with dual charge technology. This power bank comes with LED charging indicators that display the battery backup left.
- Lithium-ion power battery
- Capacity: 10000 mAH
- 03 USB outputs
- LED torch
- The power comes with intelligent chipset & micro USB input.
- Fast charging: It takes 2 hours to charge smartphones.
- Fully Charge Time: 6 hours
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
Intex IT-PBA Lithium Polymer Power Bank
Intex is a brand name that needs no introduction in these particular genres. This power bank comes with a 12 months warranty.
- Lithium Polymer Power Battery
- Capacity 20000mAH
- 02 USB ports can be used for music.
- Output connector type: 5V/1A and 5V/2.1A
- Input connector type: 5V/2A.
- Warranty: 01 years
Pebble Pico Power Bank
This Pebble Pico Power Bank comes with a compact & elegant design. It is compatible with both Andriod and iOS devices.
- Capacity: 10000 mAH
- Dual USB outputs that can charge two devices.
- Fast charging feature
- Warranty: 6 months
Coolnut 20000mAh Power Bank
Coolnut High Capacity Power Bank comes with a massive 20000mAh capacity which can charge all types of smartphones and other devices. Additionally, 12 months warranty is provided with this power bank.
- Capacity: 20000 mAH
- Suitable for all kinds of devices that charge through USB Port.
- Overcharging and overheating protection
- High-density Li-ion battery
This completes the list of Top 10 Power banks in India. While writing this article, I tried almost every option available in the market.
Drop your mail id so that I can send you the updated list whenever I make any new addition to the list.
Comment with your suggestions related to the article.